Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MindVisionMedia.net Service Announcement

Hello to all from MindVisionMedia.net. I hope this post finds you well!


This is a service announcement for MindVisionMedia.net:

If you are experiencing problems accessing the MindVisionMedia.net website, please be patient! 

I am receiving in excess of 75,000 database queries an hour due to the overwhelming popularity of MVM which tends to shut my site down temporarily with the current server configuration. I am working on the issue and preparing to transfer the site to either a VPS server or a Dedicated server to accommodate the huge influx of queries.

MVM has grown tremendously over the last year as it continues to provide FREE Responsive WordPress and Web Design Video Tutorials and resources for the Internet community, both domestically and abroad. 

These temporary shutdowns don't last too long and the site resets usually within 20 minutes to an hour. While I work diligently to resolve the issue and provide continuous service, visit my MindVisionMedia.net YouTube Channel and Blog to get the latest from MVM.

I will be making an announcement as soon as the issue is resolved so that I can continue to provide the best Tools Tips and Tutorials for Responsive WordPress and Web Design that I have become noted for.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and ask that you continue to support MVM and take advantage of the many resources available to Web Designers, Blogger's, WordPress Users and Internet Entrepreneurs.

Thanks again and due look forward to an update regarding this situation very soon!

Sincerely,
Allan Whitney
Owner/Administrator
MindVisionMedia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please tell me what you think about the topics in my Blog. Thanks and have a great day!