Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MindVisionMedia.net Service Announcement Update!

Hello to all from MindVisionMedia.net. I hope this post finds you well!


This is a service announcement Update for MindVisionMedia.net:

I am glad to report that MindVisionMedia.net now has more resources available to ensure reliable service and consistent up-time!  The high demand was putting a drain on previous resources and I had to update.

I would like to thank everyone for all of the support and patience during my update. 
Feel free to visit the site and take advantage of all the resources available.
 
I look forward to seeing you at MindVisionmedia.net, my MVM Blog or at MVM on YouTube as I continue to provide learning materials for the Internet community.. Thanks again for your patience.
 
Sincerely,
Allan Whitney
Owner/Administrator
MindVisionMedia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please tell me what you think about the topics in my Blog. Thanks and have a great day!