Sunday, March 9, 2014

Responsive WordPress Training from MindVisionMedia.net | What People are Saying

What people are saying about MindVisionMedia.net:

Hello to all and I hope this post finds you well!

After a year of being live, MindVisionMedia.net has provided over 8,800 hours of FREE Responsive WordPress Training to a global community of WordPress beginners and intermediate users, First-Time Web Designers and those just looking to modify their WordPress Theme.  

MVM has over 102,000 views on YouTube, over 1,000 subscribers and the numbers keep rising. While honing in on the needs of aspiring web designers and WordPress users, expansion is on the horizon and I hope to continue with my goal of becoming a valued and trusted resource on the Internet for FREE learning materials that empower those who seek to learn and due for self. 

The Internet offers a wealth of opportunity, and in a time when there are no jobs and no guarantees, hats off to people who try to create one for themselves. My efforts give me great satisfaction when I hear back from my loyal subscribers, followers, students and clients.

  

Here's what some of them had to say:

Gustavo Berdugo March 5th, 2014 • WordPress Responsive All in one SEO Pack Plugin I just want to say that your tutorials are the best I have found so far. Many thanks for sharing your knowledge. 5 stars for you.


jm6532 Feb 27, 2014 • Responsive WordPress Child Themes Tutorial Part #2 Updated Version Scary how good Allan is, I tell you I emailed Allan with an issue I had with my website today and he fixed it. Sounds easy, and he made it seem easy........ but I had been working on it for 3 days and he worked with me on it for hours. The reason he has 16 thousand views is because Allen is patient with people who he has helped. Once I put it in his hands, he had it done in 2 mins.. Amazing, If you have a website to have built, or issues with a wordpress site. Email him. I cannot give a higher praise. Thanx Allan for getting me out of a Jam!!


Gabby Sabatini Feb 21, 2014 • WordPress Responsive Theme Basics 2014 Allan. Wow, my friend, you are awesome and you're saving my *** bigtime. New to WordPress and I'm using the Responsive Pro Theme. Thanks for all the information!


Lord Dream Feb 16, 2014 • WordPress Responsive Theme Transparent Pages I just wanted to say thanks again for all your superb Responsive Theme tutorials Allan, this rgba transparency is AWESOME! Thanks also for making the CSS snippets available to your members :-) Safe journeys,


Ptah Thothmes September 5th, 2013 • Wow Thanks ...Great stuff, I can jump right in now rather than hunting, guessing & the always popular trial-by-error... appreciate your direct manner, clear explanations, and anticipation of optional edits we may wish to make directly in the code... like test size...


Dr. Joe Hair August 18th, 2013 • Allan, I want to publicly thank you for your help. I was becoming extremely frustrated over an issue with WP, widgets, and plugins. I watched several of your videos and several of another's videos on Responsive themes. After I had attempted everything I had seen on both of your sets of videos to no avail, I tried a "Hail Mary" I sent several emails to both you and this other individual. He referred me to the WP forum, which did not help at all. On the other hand, you personally answered EACH of my emails, and when you saw that I had attempted everything correctly already, you offered to look at my site and fix it for me. THANK YOU for taking the time to help someone you don't even know. There were no sarcastic or snarky comments, just open, honest caring from one individual to another. Words cannot express the debt of gratitude I have for you. It is nice to meet someone who is truly all about helping his fellow man. Thank you, again, Joe Hair


Join these folks and many others in appreciation for the wealth of information, step-by-step guides, video tutorials and more provided by Allan at MindVisionMedia.net. Help support me and spread the word about my mission.  If you need Dynamic Responsive WordPress site design, child theme creation (even after you've modified the parent theme), child theme modification, graphics, ads, banners, flash animations or any other aspect of web design, contact me for a free quote and analysis of your project. I'm sure I can beat the other guys prices.

Or you can always just buy me lunch too :-D

By
Allan Whitney Owner/Administrator MindVisionMedia.net

1 comment:

  1. Influx

    Infotech
    Developed All in One Website Design Company in India
    , Influx Infotech is Web Designing Company in India with the team of Expert Web Designers. We are developing Websites which loved by our clients.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please tell me what you think about the topics in my Blog. Thanks and have a great day!